St. Mary of the Assumption Parish is a welcoming faith community dedicated to building God’s kingdom by worship and through education, love, and service to all. 

Saint Mary of the Assumption Parish was dedicated on July 6, 1845 on land donated by James and Francis Eichenlaub, Herman Schmidt, Joseph Diebold, and Joseph Schehl. The current church was dedicated on September 18, 1955.  St Mary continues to serve parishioners and the community at large through the sacraments and liturgies, committees, and organizations that touch every age of the faithful in order to allow them to learn, grow, and practice their Catholic faith.   Learn More